Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants
To support Botswana’s development through a dynamic and ethical accountancy profession.
To protect public interest through:
- Promoting the accountancy profession.
- Supporting professional accountants.
- Facilitating quality professional accountancy services through the monitoring & regulation of professional accountants.
- Developing Chartered Accountants.
In order to motivate the right behavior and culture that will support the implementation of the vision and mission statement above, the following Core Values were adopted:
- Integrity: Upholding ethical standards in all relationships.
- Excellence: Superior and outstanding quality of service and results.
- Independence: Independence of mind and appearance to promote objectivity and professional skepticism.
- Transparency: Clear and traceable business practices supported by authentic business structures.
- Accountability: To embrace measures that can ensure responsibility, ownership , and liability.