Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants
To support Botswana’s development through a dynamic and ethical accountancy profession.
To protect public interest through:
- Promoting the accountancy profession.
- Supporting professional accountants.
- Facilitating quality professional accountancy services through the monitoring & regulation of professional accountants.
- Developing Chartered Accountants.
In order to motivate the right behavior and culture that will support the implementation of the vision and mission statement above, the following Core Values were adopted:
- Integrity: Upholding ethical standards in all relationships.
- Excellence: Superior and outstanding quality of service and results.
- Independence: Independence of mind and appearance to promote objectivity and professional skepticism.
- Transparency: Clear and traceable business practices supported by authentic business structures.
- Accountability: To embrace measures that can ensure responsibility, ownership , and liability.
10 Nov, 2017
The latest news from Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants, published in October
30 Sep, 2017
The latest news from Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants, published in September