Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants
To support Botswana’s development through a dynamic and ethical accountancy profession.
To protect public interest through:
- Promoting the accountancy profession.
- Supporting professional accountants.
- Facilitating quality professional accountancy services through the monitoring & regulation of professional accountants.
- Developing Chartered Accountants.
In order to motivate the right behavior and culture that will support the implementation of the vision and mission statement above, the following Core Values were adopted:
- Integrity: Upholding ethical standards in all relationships.
- Excellence: Superior and outstanding quality of service and results.
- Independence: Independence of mind and appearance to promote objectivity and professional skepticism.
- Transparency: Clear and traceable business practices supported by authentic business structures.
- Accountability: To embrace measures that can ensure responsibility, ownership , and liability.
02 Jun, 2017
Lifestyle Benefits Service Provider's Contact Details
29 Mar, 2017
For wellness events and other services with Thinkando
27 Jan, 2017
BICA Graduates to curb shortage of Professional Accountants